- Starting the day with my Boot Camp friends in the Gobbler 5K in Nags Head was great.
- Happy birthday wishes to my friends Sharon, Cathy & Shearl.
- Cool winds gave way to warm sunshine.
- Turkey took forever to cook.
- Son’s mashed potatoes were the best I ever ate (secret ingredient parmesan cheese, but not too much).
- Son told me about the oysters he and his girlfriend gathered down near the new inlet at Rodanthe, found enough up to feed them for a few days – salty plump oysters, he made oyster stew (he is very talented in the kitchen).
- Next time I’m going to slow-cook a turkey in a crock pot with cranberry barbeque sauce.
- I am thankful for my family, health, friends, pets and this beautiful community I live.
Subscribe by Email
Subscribe by RSS Feed
4th of July boating Boats books Christmas Dining Dogs Duck NC Fall Outings Family Reunions Outer Banks Summer Fun farmers market Fishing Tournament Fitness food fresh seafood Hardees Kickboxing manteo manteo family fun Manteo Photos Manteo Real Estate marina marinas in manteo NC marshes light new home community in historic manteo Music Nags Head OBX Marathon outer banks Outer Banks Christmas outer banks condominiums Outer Banks Real Estate Outer Banks things to do Outer Banks Winter Weather Public Schools Restaurants Roanoke Island Running Events sailing Spring Things to do travel Walking Neighborhood in Small Coastal Town watefront real estate waterfront homes Wine